Garden Club of St. Augustine, Inc.
Founded in 1926
Become a Member
The Garden Club of St. Augustine
St Augustine, Florida, 32086-0291
please be our guest at one of our Club or Circle meetings.
We’d love to have you!
For more information on becoming a member,
please contact our Membership Chairperson Ann Doak at (904) 819-1917 (membership only)
fill out the “Contact Us” form below and click “submit”.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
For all other inquiries pertaining to the Garden Club please
contact Maggie Oullette (President) at (904) 824-6622.
Please note that due to our lease agreement with
St Johns County, we are unable to rent out the Garden
Center building. The Garden Center can only be used for
Garden Club events.
Join a Garden Circle
We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization of active
members who enjoy sharing a common interest in gardening,
floral design, the environment and conserving our natural
resources for future generations as well as providing
educational programs for the
community at large.
Our programs and activities include:
- The Christmas Tour of Homes.
- The Flower Show, in association with Epic Spring and Garden Expo.
- Our continued civic beautification of our
beautiful, historic city
- The celebration of National Garden Week
- Adult education seminars throughout the year inFloral Design and Environmental Conservation.
- Summer camp scholarships for children in need
- College scholarships for those interested in pursuing a career in Horticulture or Earth Sciences.
- Stipends for local School Teachers, and Natures Detectives…for KIDS which are educational and fun workshops for children in K through 5, hosted by the Garden Club at all 6 local library branches during the summer.
Many events sponsored by the Garden Club of St Augustine
are open to the public and we encourage new members to join us
in learning, as well as sharing, ideas and knowledge of